Location: Dusseldorf or Aschaffenburg, Germany
We have been supporting clients, bridging businesses and IT for over 15 years. With our comprehensive range of services, from business process analysis and optimization to the development of tailor-made software tools and the design and implementation of entire BI systems - we deliver unique, measurable added-value solutions to clients. We are not bound to specific industries - banking, healthcare or automotive - we are compelling in every aspect of our analytical, structured and innovative approach as well as our technical expertise.
Our employees are our biggest asset. As a SME, we can cater to individual needs of our highly qualified staff. No matter, whether further education or family matters: we always find a solution because we want to promote and retain our employees over the long term.
As a managetopia Business Analyst, you can expect exciting challenges in all areas of a diverse and dynamic management consultancy and software company. You will be challenged both analytically and technically and will have the opportunity to help shape a progressive and aspiring company.
What you will be doing:
- You play a significant role in our national and international projects and accompany our clients during the entire project duration, whether on or offsite
- You oversee the communication with the client, including analysis and documentation of the requirements
- You showcase suitable solution options (best practices) to achieve your goals and create transparency using sustainable expectation management strategies
- Depending on the project scope and size, you can adapt to taking on different project roles
- You look after quality assurance and present the results to the client
What we’re looking for:
- Above-average degree in Business Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent
- You enjoy exploring new topics; possess outstanding analytical skills and demonstrate an independent and precise way of working
- High level of flexibility, resilience and communication skills in German and English
- Fluent in at least one programming language, ideally Visual Basic or Python
- Good knowledge of database management systems and SQL
- Familiar with MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Ideally, knowledge of business intelligence software such as Alteryx, Tableau, QlikView and Power BI
- Willingness to travel (40%)
What we offer:
- A strong sense of team spirit in an exciting international working environment
- Training to suit your individual needs
- Free drinks and regular events: team building, Christmas parties and memorable company outings
Apply online and let’s get the ball rolling.