Business Analyst (m/w)
The ideal candidate enjoys working with a team is innovation-driven and with a fundamental knowledge of conceptual design and development skills supporting the realization of software solutions for a diversified range of national and international clients.
Key tasks include:
- Actual data and workflow analysis
- Comparison of practical best practice solutions to achieve our client’s objectives
- Concept and development testing and implementation of customized software tools, including database design, navigation, front-end and intuitive reporting solutions
Our consistent objective is to show clients how critical economic connections can be achieved with the highest level of transparency and understanding.
A portfolio of standard applications (MS Excel/PowerPivot, MS Access, SQL Server, Alteryx, Tableau, SPSS, R, etc.) and development environments (VB/VBA, .net, etc.) generates the base for data analysis and solution method development.
These case-related and professional combinations using the latest technology is the result of modelling economic questions into value added solutions for our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or mathematics and a proven track record in software project lifecycles.
- Excellent analytical skills (ideally static). Excellent MS Excel, MS Access and relational database skills and experience in VB/VBA and .net programming.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent command of English (both Verbal and Written), be results-focused, independent and adaptable. Flexible, resilient and embraces challenges while working on national and international projects.
- Willing to travel