Global Financial Services Company
Our client is planning the worldwide launch of a new financial accounting system to adhere to the rising demands of transparency for state institutions.
Project Goal and Objectives
Real-time data management and capability to generate centralized and decentralized reports based on user groups. Phased rollouts will be carried out over an 18 to 24 month period.
Requirements, Constraints and Framework
Based on the rollout of BI software (Tableau) planned company-wide, ideally the solution should incorporate this software.
Key Implementation Steps
- Project assessment and analysis process (tasks) and roles involved and definition of the (partial) project life cycle together with the client’s project management team
- Development of the customized set of reports
- Configuration of the architecture parallel to building the structure of the required database
- Development of the dashboard for the reports for each specific usergroup in Tableau
- Intensive training sessions conducted and the handover of a detailed user documentation
For the Analysis and Conceptual phase:
1 Project Manager / Lead IT Analyst: 3 months (50-100%)
For the Realization of the Web-based Tool, Implementation, Training and Documentation:
IT Analyst: 4-6 Weeks (100%)